Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Holidays are the greatest and this is one that is so wonderful because it asks us to really reflect on what we are thankful for. This past year has been so crazy for me.... I will spare all the details (or we could be here until Christmas) but I am so thankful for everyone in my life who has supported me and been there through the good and bad! I am going to take a moment to list some of the things I am thankful for this year:
1) My amazing family and supportive friends! Without you who knows where i would be.
2) My health. I have never felt better in my life!
3) My amazing pets, I love them all and they remind me so much to live each day fully.
4) I said family already but my parents are really the most amazing people i know. i love them.
5) My most amazing new relationship :D I am so very lucky!
6) The organization To Write Love on Her Arms (thats where my shirt is from) I was in a really bad place last year and with their support (on top of my amazing family and friends) i learned how to lift myself up! Support their amazing cause for me and get a cool shirt/bag/phone case/bracelet HERE.
7) This blog! I am so happy about it, i am really enjoying the daily challenge and all that goes with fashion blogging, I have met and/or chatted with some of the most amazing people because of it! Thanks to my followers I appreciate your continued support! I have high hopes for things to get better and better in the future!
So remember to tell those you love how much you do love them this Thanksgiving :D I LOVE YOU GUYS. And a special thanks to Kristin of Everythings Always Sunny for taking my pictures xo.
Shirt: TWLOHA | Get yours here
Furry Vest: Thrifted | St. Vincents in Eugene, OR
Skirt: Thrifted a long while ago
Bag: Vintage Tommy Hilfiger | Salvation Army in GR
Boots: Carlos Santana | Ebay
Belt: Express | Quite awhile ago
Scarf: Art Institute at University of Oregon
Bracelet: Thrifted Necklace